Question about Aranym for OSX

Schafroth, Lannie LSchafr at
Fri Apr 4 22:48:30 CEST 2003

Use GetRight if you are using a modem.  I have a 64K wireless connection and I used it to get 3 ISO CD images for Mandrake! :) GetRight made it work with it's resume ability.

-----Original Message-----
From: Grzegorz Pawlik [mailto:gregory at]
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 2:39 PM
To: aranym-user at
Subject: Re: Question about Aranym for OSX

> Hi Grzegorz,
> to install Aranym on Mac OS X isnęt easy.
> On way to do it is the following:
> Registrate yourself as an apple developer. You can do it at the apple
> homepage. You donęt have to pay for that.
> Download the Apple developer package. That are some hundred MB, so you need
> a fast Internet support for this.
> Download SDL-1.2.5.tar.gz from
> Download aranym-0.7.0.tar.gz from the aranym homepage
> unpack both with doubleklick on the desktop
> start the terminal (you can find it under "applications/utilities")
> type in:

Now I'm sure I wouldn't manage to do it without asking ;-)
Downloading the Developer Package will be a bit hard as I have a modem
connection only - but I don't give in ;-)

Grzegorz Pawlik

"Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals."

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at