Aranym network suport state

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at
Sat Apr 5 20:07:51 CEST 2003

On So, 2003-04-05 at 17:52, Hector Facundo Arena wrote:
> Wow!!!! That's great!!!! Now, Where's all the documentation about that?

aranym/atari/network/ethernet/README in the source archive or
/usr/share/aranym/atari/network/README after installation of ARAnyM.

> Turning the page, can we say that the project is ready for the "Aranym
> Distribution"?

No, it's not ready yet. After 1.0, maybe, but not now (0.8beta).

>  I mean, is anybody working on the mini-linux needed to
> make the aranym distro?

I am working on an ARAnyM Demo CD right now. Not a distro, but a live CD
(based on knoppix, )

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at