ARAnyM Demo CD app contents questionary

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at
Sun Apr 6 20:54:03 CEST 2003

On Ne, 2003-04-06 at 20:07, Hector Facundo Arena wrote:
> Well, I think some good multimedia applicattions would be very good.
> People likes colors and sounds :) MP3 PLayer, video player, Image
> viewer, a text editor, a browser,

Well, I wanted actual names of programs with their download locations,
not "a viewer, a player". I am not familiar with latest app development
for GEM so I needed your experience. What's the best image viewer today?
Is it still GEM View? And what is GSXB compatible MP3 player?

> Yes! We want HightWire! :)

> BTW: I want that ISO now!! :)

It's too rough right now, running beta of ARAnyM. I think I'll release
the CD after the 0.8.0 release of ARAnyM.

BTW, the Teradesk is not bad but a desktop without a picture looks
boring in 16-bit color. Could somebody add the JPG/PNG background
picture functionality there within a few days, please? Also removing
files by pressing the "Del" key would be useful for former Thing users..

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at