ARAnyM Demo CD app contents questionary

olivier landemarre olivier.landemarre at
Mon Apr 7 09:43:53 CEST 2003

> > BTW, the Teradesk is not bad but a desktop without a picture looks
> > boring in 16-bit color. Could somebody add the JPG/PNG background
> > picture functionality there within a few days, please?
>Or... just simply ask Eric Reboux to borrow his superb 'Direct' desktop
>that _noone_ saw so far. :( Maybe except his closes friends. ;)

Look at this screenshot:

Direct is the most speed and beautifull desktop I have seen on Atari, but
it's actually an unfinish
no copy possible for example. Pehaps Eric read us? I ask him by phone all
the week about this!!!

And Direct doesn't work correctly with XAAES (we have done some patch it
work near perfect
and we have send to Petr archive for this actually no time to work on CVS)

It have too a small problem on Aranym FS V0.7, with some backslash forget,
but it's very small pb perhaps already solve (not test new version)

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at