Petr Stehlik pstehlik at
Wed Apr 9 08:51:32 CEST 2003

On Út, 2003-04-08 at 17:08, Johan Klockars wrote:
> > I forgot: one must also disable (delete or rename) the NVDI screen drivers
> > (nvdidrv*.sys).
> That's as it should be.
> Actually, you only need to disable the one driver that would have been
> used in the graphics mode that ARAnyM booted in.

Jo Even Skarstein wrote a simple NVDITGL.PRG (or a different name, I
can't remember) that checked if NOVA VDI was loaded and if yes it
renamed the screen drivers. So we had NOVA VDI, NVDITGL and NVDI (in
this order) and only enabled/disabled the NOVA VDI by boot manager.

The very same thing would be useful for fVDI. Perhaps Jo Even could
extend the check for fVDI, too.

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at