ARAnyM 0.8.0beta3 released

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at
Fri Apr 11 20:19:11 CEST 2003

On Pá, 2003-04-11 at 14:36, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> tried it on Win98 it freezed after loading the EmuTOS.

The reason is pretty simple. The provided config file enables the Floppy
physical access (Floppy = \\.\A:) and that works under NT/2K/XP only.
Win98 freezes instead.

When this Floppy= line is commented out ARAnyM boots happily on Win98.
And what's even better - HostFS works there, too.

So it's indeed the best Windows version of ARAnyM we ever had.

P.S. Wish this was reflected on some quickly updated Atari news sites
that already published my previous note about Win98 problem.

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at