ARAnyM 0.8.0beta3 released

olivier landemarre olivier.landemarre at
Fri Apr 11 17:00:05 CEST 2003

>P.P.S. I developed and tested the beta3-win on Windows 2000. When I
>tried it on Win98 it freezed after loading the EmuTOS. I don't know why.
>Windows98 is not supported by Microsoft anymore so get a newer version
>if you insist on that 'great' OS. Or better yet, install a free
>operating system - start with Knoppix live CD, for example.

It work in previous version, only access to localhost filesystem doesn't
work compare to the same emulator on Win2000.

Informatic can make crazy boy, look at me! Take some hollyday's from Win98!

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at