funny stuff

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at
Mon Apr 14 16:32:54 CEST 2003

Something interesting I can't resist to not share with you. We've had an
Atari meeting last Saturday here in Czech Rep. and I've been showing
ARAnyM running EmuTOS and all that GPL stuff we love. The interesting
thing is that I finally took Martin's logo (designed for EmuTOS
originally but suggested as the main logo of the whole ARAnyM project)
and the result is visible here (front of my ARAnyM machine):

P.S. It's a Petr Svoboda website (Petr is the only Milan040 owner in
Czech :-). I may link the pictures that are showing my machines from my
soo much outdated webpage one day.

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at