Atarian Project

Hector Facundo Arena hearena at
Wed Apr 16 22:00:13 CEST 2003

Thanks for the suggestion Petr, you know I have a problem with the CPU:
it's socketed and it's too big! The same with the power supply, but I'm
thinking on making a new case for the one I got...smaller, obviusly...

The question is: is linux going to detect all that onboard hardware?

El Miércoles, 16 abril, 2003, a las 09:32 AM, Petr Stehlik escribió:

> On St, 2003-04-16 at 13:02, Hector Facundo Arena wrote:
>>> I though you may be interested on my Atarian Computer project.... I'm
>>> thinking on using Aranym as the main OS of the system... Any
>>> suggestions?
> Try to base it on VIA C3 motherboards with integrated sound, graphics
> and CPU. Then it's almost like an original ST ;-)
> Petr

Aranym-user mailing list
Aranym-user at