aranym demo-cd

Patrice Mandin mandin.patrice at
Tue Apr 22 15:49:57 CEST 2003

Le Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:51:41 +0100
Thomas Beutin <webmaster at> a écrit:

> perhaps some gamedemos would be nice?
> on this side, there are some atariversions of quake, doom, and a source-
> patch for compiling scummvm( for tos.
> nothing great, but would be nice, to show speed of aranym. also
> something like a programmers' handbook would be great. perhaps someone
> wants to start developing for it. should be something like the basic on
> the atari startdiscs.

I am currently working on a new version of SDL for Atari, but audio is not
correctly working for the moment. So if someone puts games/demos built
with Atari/SDL, audio support should be disabled till fixed.

Btw, Thomas, you mailed me some days ago, but I could not respond to you
(maybe due to a spam filter somewhere).

Patrice Mandin
Programmeur Linux, Atari
Spécialité: Développement, jeux