[Aranym-user] afros

Henk Robbers h.robbers at chello.nl
Mon Jan 26 14:39:16 CET 2004

On Monday 26 January 2004 14:07, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> I know the documentation of aranym is lame but is has some 26 kB worth
> of info and you don't feel like you ever see it. If I am wrong and you
> read it carefully then please ask about a concrete thing or a problem.

Well, if a readme was the first name I saw on either the afros or dowmload
page, or even in the rpm, reading it would be the first thing I would
have done.

So were is this readme located.

> Petr
> P.S. Sorry for being so dry, perhaps somebody with plenty of free time
> can give better advices than the boring "RTFM".

Before one can decide to RTFM, the first thing must be an easy recognizable

OK, It seems I keep overlooking something. i'm sorry for that.

Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers at chello.nl
Interactive disassembler:     TT-Digger;  http://digger.atari.org
A Home Cooked teXt editor:    AHCX