[Aranym-user] afros

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Jan 26 15:04:46 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 14:47, Henk Robbers wrote:
> It is just me being unfamiliar with the directory structure.

afros/README, right? I was afraid you were blind :)

Konqueror allows you to browse ZIP files like they were regular folders,
I think. So I was really surprised you couldn't find the file.

> I am learning.

Good. I hope you'll figure out a way of adding your own menu entry for
the aranym. Or try a panel entry - it's very easy in GNOME (right
clicking on free place on a panel) so I hope it will be equally easy in
KDE. Then you'll simply put "aranym" as the command and "-c
/tmp/afros/config" as the parameter/command line).

Ideally AFROS would be packed in the RPM and would create the menu entry
automagically. That would be cool, wouldn't it?