[Aranym-user] afros

Henk Robbers h.robbers at chello.nl
Mon Jan 26 15:47:38 CET 2004

On Monday 26 January 2004 15:04, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> afros/README, right? I was afraid you were blind :)

Not on aranym.sourceforge.net/afros

but after Yast2 installation in:

Ahh! I see that I overlooked the afros links in the second part of
the download area (disk images). :-(

> Konqueror allows you to browse ZIP files like they were regular folders,
> I think. So I was really surprised you couldn't find the file.

See Ahh!.

Yes, Konquerer knows almost every file format.
I like Konquerer.
It can very easily be used as ftp client. It opens the remote directory
in a standard window, and you just drag&drop.

> Good. I hope you'll figure out a way of adding your own menu entry for
> the aranym.

I'll sure find out.

> Ideally AFROS would be packed in the RPM and would create the menu entry
> automagically. That would be cool, wouldn't it?

That would be terrific. :-)
(Actually, I expected afros in the rpm. Hence the overlooking of the
 disk image)

Perhaps it would be a good idee to put a excerpt of the readme's directly
on the afros page. So people can read important info before
downloading the real stuff. Especially for non Unix people a list of
places where everything is supposed to get lost into the mist of
the Unix directory structure. ;-)

Ok, I am looking forward to have a nice fast atari laptop. :-)

Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers at chello.nl
Interactive disassembler:     TT-Digger;  http://digger.atari.org
A Home Cooked teXt editor:    AHCX