[Aranym-user] afros

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Jan 26 16:15:20 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:47, Henk Robbers wrote:
> (Actually, I expected afros in the rpm. Hence the overlooking of the
>  disk image)

The problem is that AFROS is platform independent and common for debian,
redhat, mac osx, windows, bsd etc. Packing it separately for each
platform would be wasting of resources.

> Perhaps it would be a good idee to put a excerpt of the readme's directly
> on the afros page.

I originally wanted to do that but then I wrote so much text that I
forgot to include it there.

> everything is supposed to get lost into the mist of
> the Unix directory structure. ;-)

It was just afros/README, and it wasn't supposed to get lost :)