[Aranym-user] afros

Henk Robbers h.robbers at chello.nl
Mon Jan 26 16:57:39 CET 2004

On Monday 26 January 2004 15:26, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:17, Xavier Joubert wrote:
> > 3. rpm -ql aranym (will show you the files installed by this package ;
> > aranym docs are located in /usr/share/doc/aranym/, I think).
> Most software packages install documentation in
> /usr/share/doc/<packagename>

This is the tendency of Unix to rip everything apart.
If it would have been in

I would have had no problem.
There is a first time for everybody. Now I know this.

Anyhow, after unpacking the afros zip everything immediately

Great thanks to all of the aranym team.

I can now use a decent text editor on my linux laptop. ;-)
And of course using the best fixed font ever designed
(the atari system font).

Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers at chello.nl
Interactive disassembler:     TT-Digger;  http://digger.atari.org