[Aranym-user] screenshots wanted

Hector Facundo Arena hearena at advancedsl.com.ar
Thu Jan 29 15:03:26 CET 2004

Yes... I just was going to tell you that.... the Aranym page needs more
cool screenshots!! :)

BTW Don't you worry about those suckers that say that Aranym is just an
emu and all that shite.... It's obvious that they never used Aranym and
have no idea on how fast and good it is... I do believe that this is
the future of the Atari platform... But I think that it needs some work
on "hidding" the base OS. I mean... lets make an Aranym distro that
turns a PC on a real Atari... the user must never know that under
Aranym theres something called Linux... we are only using the kernel
and some libs! It should be possible! That will give the "feel" of not
using a EMU, but a real Atari OS.