[Aranym-user] Mouse wheel support ?

Henk Robbers h.robbers at chello.nl
Sun Oct 3 01:14:35 CEST 2004

On Saturday 02 October 2004 21:37, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> V So, 02. 10. 2004 v 12:35, arnaud.bercegeay at free.fr píše:
> > Currently only on available MILAN's running the latest version
> > of TOS 4.08 which includes the VDI function 'vex_wheel_v'.
> > http://www.ccac.rwth-aachen.de/~michaels/index.php/milan
>
> fVDI can add vex_wheel_v, I suppose. But I can't see where it will be
> reading the wheel status from.

The only reason why Michael could implement wheels in the MILAN TOS
is of course because the MILAN has a PS2 port.

I think it is the task of the Aranym developers to just find out
how the wheel information can be obtained. It must be something
similar in how button information is obtained.

I would suggest to put some trace/debug code on the button detection
stuff and see what bits change when you turn a wheel.

Or just ask Michael Schwingen.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers at chello.nl