[Aranym-user] xa-my-aes

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Thu Oct 21 16:08:50 CEST 2004

Hi,

I just downloaded xa-my-aes.zip and unpacked and tried it on my Aranym
box. I think it looks really really good. Those French developers have a
good taste when it comes to user interfaces and graphics. My compliments !

Nevertheless I will stick to my own personal and highly customized
afros/easymint/xaaes setup. The xa-my-aes disk image too much gives me the
feeling I'm working on someone else's computer. I had this problem with
AFROS too, but after a lot of customizing it has now become MY personal
and working setup.

My problem with Aniplayer and MP3 files dis not disappear when I tried it
with xa-my-aes. In fact it worked better on my original setup. I have to
do do some more experimenting to find the real problem.

--

Martin Tarenskeen