[Aranym-user] Mouse wheel support ?

Standa Opichal stanislav.opichal at systinet.com
Thu Oct 21 21:55:48 CEST 2004

Hi Guys!

As I read this again there should be a 3 state button to switch between
the IKBD wheel packet handling.

1. Key Up/Key Down
3. MilanTOS compatible way (with this and appropriate VDI v_wheel_vex
    implementation there will nothing be HW incompatible - I mean that
    there is no extra HW support in this).
2. Eiffel way (to extend compatibility, but yet another VDI mouse driver
    is needed - for this I see the oVDI had chosen a good way - highly
    modular layered driver approach).

Best Regards

Standa