[Aranym-user] Re: more problems with atari hdd

MiKRO miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:19:47 CET 2006

Dňa Pi 29. December 2006 15:04 Petr Stehlik napísal:
> Does it go away when you hold the Ctrl key during boot?
crash occurs when the access to disk should occur -- the boot from hdd,
hddriver start etc...  so if I hold ctrl, hdd tries to boot -> exception

> Try to use a prebuilt package that works for somebody else first :-)
this is the problem. the friend of mine with big hdd has slackware -> no
packages. i use kubuntu but can't mount image (too big) nor real hdd (because
of notebook)... if I can somehow help, just write :)

MiKRO / Mystic Bytes