[Aranym-user] an ARAnyM logo?

Francois LE COAT lecoat at lutece.net
Wed Feb 8 10:25:02 CET 2006

Hi Petr,

Petr Stehlik wrote:
> Francois LE COAT pí¹e :
>>Petr Stehlik wrote :
>>
>>>doesn't somebody here feel like designing an ARAnyM logo?
>>
>>Who likes it ?
>
> Me. But is it safe to use Fuji-like logo? Atari is still alive (the
> brand only, not the original company) and probably keeps their original
> logo for better sells of the new games.

I understand. But ARAnyM already means ATARI. I believe that the Fuji
logo can be used in this case ... It has more than 20 years now ...
It appears quite everywhere due to its historical sense.

I have chosen green as background, to remind the green desktop. Red
for the Fuji is quite common. The thing is that I can take out shades
so that it may look 2D rather than 3D, and with less tones of shades.

You may criticize :)

Best regards,

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org