[Aranym-user] Speed up natfeat possible?

Francois LE COAT lecoat at lutece.net
Sat Feb 18 22:40:33 CET 2006

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your answer.

Petr Stehlik wrote:
> Francois LE COAT pí¹e:
>> FVDI.PRG is not working with <http://eureka.atari.org/MacAranym.zip>
>> Here is the detailed session log, when it crashes.
>> I hope it can help.
>
> nope, the "detailed log" is completely useless because we don't know
> what program was at 0x95760000 (but it looks like the PC is already out
> of normal text segment).

>> 0x00e00eb0
>> opcode = 0x7008, sr = 0x882f, pc = 0x95760000

You may then not be able to test MacAranym. But you may test :

	<http://eureka.atari.org/pack_aranym.zip>

that generates the exact same error, if you please. I just tested it,
and because ARAnyM is extremely portable, the same causes produce the
same effects.

Tell me if you do.

Best regards,

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org