slow gcc (was: RE: [Aranym-user] Speed up natfeat possible?)

Standa Opichal opichals at seznam.cz
Sun Feb 19 02:39:55 CET 2006

Hi!

I see now. Olivier it is important to tell the whole story before
you state that 'gcc' is slow somehow. According to what I see you
are actually trying to compare MagiC AES vs. XaAES (or MyAES)....

I am glad that you found some of the reasons and I believe you
can find further to improve the performance of your gccshell.
I would however expect someone who has programming experience
to first look into the issue before complaining. Do not take it
as an insult please, this is just my mindset speaking.

Feel free to report further aranym related problems. :)

Best Regards

STanda

PS: I try to respect one motto: "google before you ask someone
not to waste somebody's time". And I often exchange the word
'google' with 'read the sources when available'.