[Aranym-user] ARAnyM News

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Feb 20 16:55:27 CET 2006

Hi there,

there is a couple of new things I'd like to introduce to you:

First, ARAnyM is now running on its own domain - http://aranym.org - so
now we have the final place for web, CVS and more. Now you know why I
wanted a logo - new domain would deserve a web facelift with a new logo.
The logo contest is still open, though, so don't hesitate to present
your vision :-)

Second, I have set up a Wikiwiki for ARAnyM with one simple but
important goal: to vastly improve the available ARAnyM documentation.
Now everyone with a decent English and ability to write cleanly and
clearly can help us - simply create your account and start editing at
http://wiki.aranym.org/

Third, there is a new release of ARAnyM - 0.9.3beta. This is one of the
less user-friendly releases since documentation is not included (I need
to come up with a way of exporting the wiki to the source archive),
Atari binary drivers are not included (we are working on a new way of
simplified driver distribution now - until it is ready visit
http://aranym.org/bin) and number of bugs and TODO items is still open -
but I wanted to have some kind of a checkpoint since 10 months of random
CVS binaries were more than enough.

Enjoy. And keep contributing.

Thanks.

Petr