[Aranym-user] X Server and fVDI

Standa Opichal opichals at seznam.cz
Mon Feb 20 18:08:59 CET 2006

Hi Johan!

I have just committed the v_getbitmap_info() and vqt_xfntinfo() FT2
equivalents. Now the Papyrus font selector almost works.

Could you please do the pt<->pixel math for me as I have somehow
failed to find out the right formula. I feel like if I was really
loosing my high school education knowledge there ;((.

STanda