fVDI TTF rendering (was: RE: [Aranym-user] X Server and fVDI)

Standa Opichal opichals at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 23 01:13:22 CET 2006

Hi Johan!

I find it very unlikely that there is a 'fault' in my system.
I just made sure I updated all sources and compiled the binaries
again. I have tested the TOS4.04/fVDI and
EmuTOS/MiNT/fVDI-started-after-mint
setups and both work with no obvious problem with or without
antialiasing.

Yes, I have notices that you have fixed something in the filecache
code which it works for me now well with.

So, you would need to debug what I screwed, sorry ;(

BTW: There are a bunch of strcpy() used in the new functions
that copy strings to a limited space (strncpy() should be used there
IMHO).

STanda