[Aranym-user] GemGS and Fvdi

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Thu Feb 23 11:41:49 CET 2006

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Francois LE COAT wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> zView will soon have postscript support, thanks to Zorro.

That's great news! I asked the Porthos author some time ago for Postcript
support, but he said it was too much work, and he did not have the time to
do it.

I already use zView in my current setup to view music scores I create with
SpareMiNT versions of Mup and abcm2ps. But I have to use ps2pdf to convert
them to pdf before I can view them with zView at this moment.

--

Martin Tarenskeen