[Aranym-user] DHCP configuration for an ARAnyM Box

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Feb 27 08:56:20 CET 2006

Blaine Brysh píše v Ne 26. 02. 2006 v 18:16 -0700:

> installed Mandriva 2006 on my machine, but so far, not luck with networking

it really depends on the actual setup of the host. If it's in a LAN with
spare IPs or if it got assigned just one available IP... You never know
it in advance.

> BTW, is there any plan to write a sigsegv handler for the x86_64 platform?

Milan Jurik would do that long time ago if he had time. In other words,
there were plans but nobody realized them. So feel free to step in.
Better to discuss this in aranym@ (aranym developer list).

Petr