[Aranym-user] Stable ARAnyM for Xmas

Francois LE COAT lecoat at atari.org
Mon Nov 26 19:51:50 CET 2007

Hi,

Francois LE COAT wrote :
> Petr Stehlik wrote :
>> Give me a logo, icon and stable aranym release for Christmas and I'll be
>> so happy :-)
> Now what I'll try to do is building the uptodate CVS under Gentoo /
> Linux (PPC64) on PlayStation3. Sorry it'll take me a little longer ;-)
>
> I'll try to check whether the following one is fixed ?
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1751419&group_id=41106&atid=429796>

The current CVS built for ppc64 is still reporting a "Segmentation
fault" just after TOS4.04 or EmuTOS is correctly detected. I disabled
almost every features and natfeats except hostfs but it fails :-(

I hope it'll help.

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)