[Aranym-user] disable video?

Miro Kropacek miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu May 14 23:19:59 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've got quite strange question / feature proposal :) Is it possible,
somehow, disable video output of aranym at all? I.e. system will boot but
with no SDL window.

Maybe you ask why I need this -- since Keith recently ported the newest
openssh server to freemint, everything I need for compilation is to ssh to
aranym, run some makefile and that's it. the result is written via hostfs so
I don't need any graphics output from aranym at all. I could just run aranym
as "service" in the background and even the performance could raise a bit.

Is there any way for this? I'd thankful even for little hint where to
disable it in source code if it possible.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org