[Aranym-user] EasyAraMint : a modern OS for Aranym

Philippe Noble philippe.noble at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:37:22 CEST 2014

Ragnar : I fully agree with you, and that's what I meant too : No commercialized software are in this distro.

OL : Do you mean that the last version of MyAES contain all the wdialog extensions for NVDI 5.03 printing panel? That would be a great news. I thought that it was only partially implemented, sorry. As for Bubble help, good idea.

Martin : thanks, that's exactly what EasyAraMint is build for. If you don't want the apps, just delete them from E: , excepted the directory Tools with contain many system tools.

Cheers,

Philippe
philippe.noble at gmail.com
http://www.philippeworld.net/