[Aranym-dev] [Aranym-user] Blitcopy error

Zorro zorro270 at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 22 18:45:24 CEST 2009

Petr Stehlik a écrit :

>> So I take it as an insult.
>
> It wasn't meant that way. Sorry if you feel insulted.

No problem. I'm not rancorous, so I forget everything in a few minutes.

>> Because like most ( all?) others people, if a software doesn't work, I
>> put it in the trash... I don't bother me to subscribe to a mailling
>> list to post the problem... Even a 'special one' like you should
>> understand it.
>
> To make myself clear: I am grateful that you report problems and I thank
> you for that.

You should not be grateful, I met some issues and I made a bug report, no more no less.

> At the same time I am sort of scared by the situation - if
> you were right and the binaries didn't work then we have only one
> Windows and Mac ARAnyM user - and that would be you.

I'm right: you can be sure that these problems don't exist only in my sick brain. Vincent and Olivier met the same issue but with different solutions. Joystick unplugged( ?!?) for the first and homemade patch for the second.

And you can be sure that if we encountered these problems, others users encountered these problems.

> Good news is that simple SDL upgrade should fix it. I'll compile new
> DLLs for you to try, OK?

Of course !

> I am not aware of any stupid and/or useless remark. Please mail me about
> them off list so we can sort it out eventually without bothering other
> developers.

We wasted time enough. It was just a little misunderstanding.

--
Zorro