[Aranym-dev] [Aranym-user] Blitcopy error

Patrice Mandin mandin.patrice at orange.fr
Sun Aug 23 09:56:43 CEST 2009

Le Sat, 22 Aug 2009 20:05:22 +0200
Petr Stehlik <pstehlik at sophics.cz> a écrit:

> > > At the same time I am sort of scared by the situation - if
> > > you were right and the binaries didn't work then we have only one
> > > Windows and Mac ARAnyM user - and that would be you.
>
> > And you can be sure that if we encountered these problems, others
> > users encountered these problems.
>
> And that's what scares me. Remember this thread (re-)started when
> Francois (kinda proudly) posted download stats with hundreds of Mac and
> Windows downloads. So there are potentially hundreds of disappointed
> users that didn't even care to post back a single line in a mail to me
> (no need to join a mailing list, my email is everywhere through the
> documentation and web pages). It's of course not their fault that they
> didn't let me/us know about the problems with ARAnyM but their lack of
> activity plus their probable disappointment means that we cannot count
> them as ARAnyM users. And that makes me sad. Let's see if it can be
> fixed with a new release that will be tested by a few dedicated users
> like you or OL before it's posted for download to everybody else.

Speaking of the blitcopy and joystick issue, there is no bug opened in
aranym bugtracker at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=41106&atid=429796
Maybe it should be made more visible on Aranym website. It's easy to
lose track of a bug even in a mailing list (like these 2 issues show
now). We should only care about bugs in the bug tracker.

Petr, could you add me to Aranym developers on SF website? There is
also the bug for TRAPcc opened by Guillaume that should be closed.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/