[Aranym-dev] Aranym JIT?

Stefan Kuhr stefanq at arcor.de
Sat Aug 29 19:03:34 CEST 2009

Moin Moin!

You might just wanna try the darwin build, it also works from within
XCode. It starts an own makefile in which the configurations for PPC
and Intel are defined, and makes use of the usual and maintained
(Linux) makefile. Some weeks ago I just compiled aranym myself with
it, it was working out of the box without any changes needed to be done.

You might want to exchange the icon in that darwin project for a
release though, it's still my older busy-bee. :-)

Actually I never understood, why to have a different build system for
OS X, if the makefile can be used as it is. All that's necessary to
keep that project up-to-date, is to add and remove files to or from
the project from time to time. But that's only necessary for
convenience and cosmetics (to remove red links), as the build relies
on the makefiles.

Is there actually anyone out there beside me, who ever used the darwin
build? ;-)

Schüss

Stefan